Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow.. snow.. everywhere...

Non of us are going anywhere!...Wow what a challenging week for all ...today i'll take leave and cancel all my appointments...... my car is abandoned at work and an ace gal from work braved the drive home and I'm soooo grateful to her .......My mum is stranded here with us since returning from her holiday very late on Monday evening...we are so relieved she and her partner made it back and we managed to get all her medicines yesterday... her poor partner fell ill on return and we have him in a hospital in Leeds, he is feeling better and sounded good yesterday.Yesterday was a day of much activity and co-ordination and arranging of things for clients and for family and there were almost not enough hours in the day to do this but do you know things worked out really well...i thank the universe for that and my lovely Chella and the patience and kindness he always shows.....I love seeing mum here she's a trooper and she is coping well but she soooo wants to be home with all that's familiar and its hard for her to be here, I know.







What i've really enjoyed seeing is how helpful people are on the way home there was a 'white van with a few young lads and the were stopping every few minutes to help push cars up the hill that we were going down.Even my son helped push cars up the hill near to us....A big thankyou to all those Good Samaritans out there .....

No comments:

Post a Comment