Tuesday 16 July 2013

Beautiful times........

I am sat with in the sunshine finishing off my journal page and starting another.....i reflected on my NVC learning this morning standing back from a request situation that perhaps became a demand ....and so had some consequences to it....but still achieved something beautiful for the parties involved, i believe! I had been absorbing the reality that sometimes it isnt possible for a utopian nvc approach to be used especially if a specific outcome is required! but k found myself acknowledging how nvc framework enables you to unpick this gently and understand that in this complex day to day life of interacting with others we cannot truly know which experiences might be informing how a request, or any communication is being percieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment