Sunday 15 January 2012

messy expressy..... Lovin What is.. book of days

I couldn't sleep last night and pottered in my craft space completing a wee book that i'd wanted to complete for some time.....i may bind it today although I am hoping i will not be doing that at 3a.m. in the morning because of my insomnia!my arting has been kinda messy in my book of days and a4 journal.. not pretty but expressy i think....I don't feel like myself..I don't know why..i have more energy,and life's o.k...but i'm restless and my 'down on myself' thoughts are running havoc!I'm sooo hoping Chel returns from footy early so i can persaude him to walk with me up to the farm and woods...When i looked at my completed spread for the week i felt a little downhearted...i am soo trying to love what is...but 'it was hard to 'breathe' last night and i was so conmscious of time and the fact i have to strengthen my resolve and take my little flower and heart bursting with love into the week again.



No comments:

Post a Comment