Saturday 27 October 2012

Refocusing using my book of days

Listening to lots of my favourite tunes and have some super times planned to keep body n soul together....in fact life has speeded up a little !! Seeing Kate Rusby ( my favourite favourite song is Sungrazer off the new album) in December with mum at the Barbican Centre in York.....
soo feelin the need to refocus a little with gratitude and intention and to clarify how i am going to control the amount of working hours i put into the week as i know i cannot go on at the pace i have been doing at work.....I painted 'a thousand petal lotus' in my book of days and keep pondering over this image i often visualise it and breathe............. will post my page soon Thankyou for all my lessons in life for the reflections that keep me revisiting those patterns that lead to exhaustion...

No comments:

Post a Comment