Wednesday 4 September 2013

My spesh week

This is such a special week....and excitement is pulsing through my veins....its a week of celebration, I'll see mum tomorrow..chels hot the day off friday...I am helping at a yoga tetreat on Saturday and seeing good friends Sunday.....today i do not have any plan other than to play lots of music and do a tidy up dance in my craft room! maybe  i will get to see a friend whom I missed ...and maybe i will hang those photos n get a new print in the frame in the front room.....I will however write in my big lifetime journal that ive kept for years and always update around the time of my birthday ....thankyou for all the blessings i get to reflect and celebrate this week.....my life, my health,my loved ones and friendships, and the love and support from the  universe xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment