Thursday 12 May 2011

Wishcasting ......

http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-stand

Oh involved in some dynamics today in the midst of a stressfull week..i just want to make a stand and be myself...not to be manipulated by powerful behaviour in others to have to be a victim a persecutor or a rescuer!... but to be true to myself express myself authentically and have some energy to enjoy my life .Thought I could possibly loose the plot this week until my hubby confronted me with the fact that i was being really negative... i was expressing my stress at home with my family not in the workplace which is where it all really stems from! it is crackers at work not enough manpower to deliver the service we are commissioned to deliver and very little power to do anything about it! Just a holiday to look forward to....thankyou for allowing me to see the truth....

Lucy i visited you blogspot and was really taken with this great video thankyouuuuu so much for posting it..............

No comments:

Post a Comment