Sunday 25 September 2011

Autumn Equinox






I love the seasons and have an affinity for traditions and rituals around the seasons ....last weekend i started a set of cards that had an end of summer feel to them and i also completed an album that i spent time layering pages with paint and stencils all my album making has been around the seasons for a few week.....autumn is here a beautiful season where i want to walk and walk and walk as the trees have a glorious coppers,reds and browns adorning them and there's something deep about the season that makes you want to just sit and think rather than beaver away!I must post some piccies soon on my sister blog spot of the albums and get my Etsy shop up and running...a little health glitch has caused me to slow down drammatically (alongside the pressures i have felt at work)...i will have to carry on going slow for sometime as i get used to some medis to pep me up and get the ole thyroid functioning as it should.



Imbolc February 4



Vernal
Equinox

March 20

Beltaine
May 5
Summer
Solstice

June 21

Lughnasad August 7

Autumnal
Equinox

9/22 September
Samhain November 7

Winter
Solstice
December 21 December 22


No comments:

Post a Comment