Friday 18 November 2011

Reflections on the week .......

'What belongs at work stays at work'..... and now i have my days off recouping!yehhhh Today I am sitting in pyjama's not feeling particularly physically well but feeling o.k. with all that life is . I can go slow and although this aternoon is full of all sorts of medical things now i have the days off i can cope with this and organise myself to get by and also have some space to create art and journal to process life too...
"The good life is a process, not a state of being.It is a direction not a destination "- Carl Rogers

So today on my mind is 'Onwards and Upwards' in the direction of my good life (our good lives)....It is a process and direction that goes slow enough for me to be still with the moment perhaps to savour and enjoy or perhaps to learn a lesson from or increase my awareness of old patterns that need to change..... We are all deserving of the 'good life'.

No comments:

Post a Comment