Sunday 26 February 2012

Gratitude Sunday........




What is it about Sundays that have me reflecting on the week and feeing so grateful for my life? I often feel like this on Sundays...In fact it is the wave of positive energy that makes me want to art journal and my book of days always has a spread for Sundays.......I participated in my friends fun run today........she is amazing last may doctors thought she would not pull through a massive brain haemorrhage she experienced but she has against all the odds...today 'en mass' we walked and ran around Pontefract race course our Lou was there walking, smiling coping with the 'en mass' and as usual i felt those good vibes that i always get when around Lou......n all that love just magnified my smiling heart....'those that bring sunshine to others cannot keep it to themselves'.......James Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment