Sunday 12 August 2012

Christening my new album..........

I blessed the first pages of my new A4 Art Journal ...and kinda completed them for now..I really like playing with conte crayons and chalky pastels...it is the blending with my fingers that i totally love .....and it is always the experience and process that appeals to me ...recently i've shifted my perspective on 'AWARENESS'.After many years of perceiving awareness as having a strong focus on being about creating 'balance' and about 'self' and 'others'and 'perceptions' i am seeing it as less embodied than that! infact i'm starting to see it as more about a 'spiritual awareness' and 'connection to a higher self' .... 'the gaps between the thoughts'....open mindedness and open heartedness....still evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment