Thursday 6 September 2012

A flurry of creative energy

I have had a flurry of inspiration this week.I feel well, the sun is shining I'm moving on some of my little albums and I have been full of 'ponderings'...nice ponderings about life..about change about my quirks and the lovely things i have in my life... my grateful little heart is bursting.! 
These three little albums where the fruits of my inspiration this week ....its a special week for me with birthday, anniversary, son going to university and I was also pondering the forthcoming cooler darker months whilst savouring the 'Indian summer we are having (how i need encouragement to get through those months...one of the album start with my favourite quotes about keeping a 'little bit of summer' for those months ...) these sentiment themed albums came from my 'ponderings' they were lovely to create and would be even better to share and savour the joy and encourage the 'cherishment' of dreams and encourage movement through change.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox
Thankyou .....i love my wild precious life.

No comments:

Post a Comment