Friday 5 April 2013

Trouble sleeping......



i am reminded of a lovely song by corrine bailey ray ......but the source of my insomnia isnt a new love or pre occupation with the positive but the all to 'given' of my working life... ...fuelled by the need to process lots of uncomfortable feelings that arise from working in the new nhs... i am trying not to dwell on the feelings and i am working on sifting through the negative self talk and emotions to embody a position that means i can actually bathe in enough positivity and go back into the workplace in a reasonably good frame of mind.....so here i am eventually after giving up on deep breathing and trying to use every meditative strategy possible and i am pleased i managed till 630 in bed ...so with my morning cuppa i will contemplate the meaning of my beautiful life ....breathe deeply and enjoy watching the sun peer through the clouds....and listening to the birds that are singing a song of spring....my cats n boyz are still sleeping but the kettle's boiled ive had my thyroxine and ive enough journal fodder in my head to fill a few pages.....this is my one precious life and i love all of it including the wisdom that will eventually come from taking the rough with the smooth.......

No comments:

Post a Comment