Sunday 1 February 2015

Staying Well........

So another very restless night but managed to sleep a little ...

Sooo time tooooo.....
 1. Remember I have resilience.
 2. Focus on being more mindful and bring a meditative quality to my everyday life actions...breathe stretch draw, paint sew, dance , sing just be in the moment and practice it in a 'simple way' every moment possible.
 3.Exercise e.g. yoga, gentle run,walk anything fun and paced... 4. Be aware the old thyroid could be playing up again... or it might be hormonal!so if this all persists bit of acupuncture and prob some more levels need doing.
5.Stress Less...set boundaries sometimes it isn't 'my storm' .Remember to love x
 5. Go back to bed, stay in bed when insomnia hits... use my 'Sleep Journal' at those times too if need to get it all out there... remember the day always starts again ....
 6.If I get poorly I will have to opt out for a while... and that's o.k too sometimes you've just gotta fully surrender... and give yourself the care and attention you need to survive and return to the high and rough seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment