Tuesday 1 December 2015

Aad Guray Nameh - Snatam Kaur / EyedreamDesign artwork (series 1)



I could play this comforting mantra on repeat.... feel myself drift to a good place in my mind and body and forget I'm part of the uncomfortable vibrations I feel at work...guess that would defeat  the object of culturing peace within and being able to take it with you wherever you go in whatever you doooo....so I will try to get on track again as have misplaced my centre ....drawing some mandalas....going real real slow this weekend and lots of hugs this weekend has helped me to be in a slightly more insightful place and acknowledge the only drama that really exists is the drama I create in me.....thats what I've noticed when using a little observers consciousness...and I need to process some of the hurt i'm covering with my defensive outerwear but hey awareness is the a start to changing and managing myself.... embracing and accepting it or trying tooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment