Sunday 6 February 2011

Reverb revisited...mmmmmmm

February Prompt:One month into 2011, what question(s) are you living? Are there any prompts/questions that arose during #reverb10 that are still resonating in your life? Are you living new questions?

I am being creative every day...and taking more photographs as i have a small camera (of my mums) that i carry around with me all the time....just feels a little crazy but kind a nice ...i stopped yesterday on my way to have a hair cut just to photograph a hazy dreamy sun in the sky am posting my photo's on a my journeyshared wordpress blogspot.... capturing the everday beauty that inspires me and feels magical mmmmm but htere has to be adarker side of me i'm not so accepting of and i experimented with some free flow on this blog boy it felt not nice exposing my ramblings to an open space on the net...i edited straight away sooo i was really pleased when i came across wild precious studios and Effy encouraging the writing of daily pages and the concept of 'BLURT' i do a bit of this any way but thought hey perhaps i need to follow along here and explore being bolder and embracing this side of me a little more to be truly authentic....i have created a few vision boards that focus more on dreams and positivity but my art journal is joing to be a soulful one, inspired by wild precious.

I am living new questions.....reducing my hours was given a 'no no' by my organisation but i've appealled in a gentle way and decided to take annual leave throughout the year so as to get the same effect! Being bolder in 2011 doesn't mean i have to fight or be awkward it just means being more authentic and doing things that truly reflect who i am...and finding solutions to samll hitches in my plans .......'I am Enough'.....pours through me as my affirmation for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment