Sunday 18 November 2012

Book of days update.................

Looking back at my pages over the last few weeks and reflecting on my journey and how art processes life...am enjoying meditating daily as well as my yoga all part of the journey and trying to practice the 3 aspects of... trusting the universe with my intention, making less effort, and detaching from outcome........all things to ponder and experience in the silence between thoughts for this week.....
div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
Shiny art page of my awareness journal............''knowledge is learing something new everday...wisdom is letting go of something everyday'' thats how the page started and i'm still playing with it in pretty shiny twinkling paints.........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caz, I like the sentiment about knowledge and wisdom. The pages are beautiful and deep. I am especially drawn to the lotus spread and the last one - the ethereal face that appears to be looking inward.

    ReplyDelete