Sunday 25 November 2012

Days offffffffff

Oh my bliss full days off.I am soo grateful that I now have 4 days off work and work is sooo much better since getting fab new members, and a bit of a move around of staff...I've such energy i'm zooming around at a rate of knots and something inside says 'heyyy girl slow down a little' and i'm gonna art that out in my Book of Days today 'cos it needs some attention ...' that little voice needs listening to. However,there's such an excitement vibe running through me it's hard to reign it in...something has certainly shifted! even the fear that it may not last isn't malingering with intent so as to dampen the enjoyment of this moment.... Chell said he thought i was behaving like i'd got 'runners high' like old times...all bubbly and non stop 'shall we.......' 'Lets dooooo' ........ I'd missed a couple of days of early morning yoga and mediations as i've allowed myself a few late nights and had a short bout of 'internetitis' (browsing on the laptop until late!) So today that is going to cease a little and i will set myself a little focus in my art journal. I enjoyed flyering for KULA yoga over the last couple of days, i really love there classes and i got back into the meditation challenge today so today I start as i mean to go on. Fave meditations: “I move through my days light-hearted and carefree, knowing all is well.” Living Carefree Today’s Sanskrit mantra and its English essence are: Sat, Chit, Ananda—Existence, Consciousness, Bliss “Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.” ~ Benjamin Franklin Today, we will look at how we can live carefree—free from judgment and worry, focused on the joy and perfection of what is. As you grow into present moment awareness through meditation, you realize that in this moment, everything is perfect, just as it should be, and that any concerns you may have are transitory and temporary. You reconnect with your true self and begin to feel more light-hearted. Moving through life, you approach everyday circumstances with humor and can meet the unexpected with calm and ease. Mindful Moment Bring in the joy! Take some time today to reflect on good times, look at old photos, take a leisurely walk, or spend time with someone who warms your heart. Experience the joy of all that you love, including yourself. As a spiritual being, you fear nothing because you know there is nothing to fear, and all that truly exists in the world is love. This is a special one for me .......“I celebrate my unity with all life, knowing we are all one.” Living Unity Today’s Sanskrit mantra and its English essence are: Tat Tvam Asi—I see the other in myself and myself in others. “There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies than can ever be heard.” ~ Sun Tzu In today’s meditation, we will explore unity as the underlying truth of all that is. As individuals, we look different from one another and have different lifestyles, beliefs, and perceptions. However, these differences exist only on the physical plane. At both the molecular and spiritual levels, we are all one, connected by the universal source. When we begin to fully understand this concept of living unity, we replace the idea of the personal self with that of the universal self. The notion of competition disappears and leaves in its wake only co-operation. This connection fosters deep love and compassion for everyone and everything around us. Mindful Moment Foster interconnectedness. Be present and genuinely interested in the lives of others when you speak with them today. In your conversations, give your undivided attention and, if you see someone in need, offer your assistance. Fostering these experiences will help you cultivate a deeper understanding of true interconnectedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment