Sunday 11 November 2012

Meditation and Yoga practice ..........

A nice link for morning yoga practice........ Gonna try this yoga session in a little while whilst waiting for my bread to rise....Checking out facebook's inspirational quotes today and am taking a few words from one of them that makes such a lot of sense to me and is where my beginners head is at when thinking NVC...First get together after the workshop is tonight ..... "See all human behaviour as one of two things:Either love or a call for love...." now those words sit comfortably with me ... The Chopra Centre's Meditation challenge is a really inspirational with reference to Carl Jung's object pertayal and self referral....attention too something energises whilst intention transforms.......i'm soooooo journalling with intention in my BOD...it's making such a difference to the life i am living and my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment