Saturday 12 March 2011

Change ....



I listened to all sorts of music last night around 'change' i had a handfull of favouries by Sam Cooke ,Lauryn hill and an lovely video depicting the gals from sugar babes changing through the seasons (so colourful and it definatley inspired me to draw and create some journal pages...)However, this one is the one that resonates with me the most...
TAW asked for an Artists Prayer and so i put together this............
During this journey I will balance both enthusiasm and calmness, nurturing both a sense of inner peace and honouring the spark that ingnites my creativity..I will also honour nature and the seasons for they furnish ife with never ending inspiration and they are both precious and powerful.Whilst nurturing myself and others I will keep close to me the sense of childhood wonder and imagination.My inner child is my friend and she awakens the 'sunshine within my heart' and my desire to art. Love is non-tangible and is the only thing that is really real.. i express it, and my truth through my art, i can choose to be playful with the ideas and concepts i am attracted to..Arting is my relief from the 'fallout' of everyday life.To create and recreate is my craft,it offers endless possibilities in my life..it makes space for hope, love, integrity and allows me to express my authentic self.

No comments:

Post a Comment