Thursday 11 November 2010

The happiness book

The Happy Book: Week 11 from Jamie Ridler on Vimeo.




I have been thinking about 'shoes' with not actually having the 'happiness book' i do hope i'm not taking what Jamie asked for in week 11 to literally....So my 'Ruby red slippers' equivalent mmmmmmmmm? firstly i thought of my favourite Dr Martin black shoes that i loooove so much.. they remind me of how i value comfort and i can walk for miles in them without feeling uncomfortable.. they've been my favourites for at least 10 years they magic me back to jeans and t shirt weather and mooching around carnivals and fete's in the summer months and walks in Whitby...then i have another pair of favourites some beaded flat leather sandals from Kenya ...well Kenya airport actually the beading is so pretty and i have lived in them on holiday despite taking other footwear...they magic me back to hot holiday weather beach and seashores days.... shoes to chill in make me happy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment