Wednesday 3 November 2010

What do you wish to enjoy

http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-what-do-you-wish-to-enjoy

I have to think hard about this......
I enjoyed seeing the sun shine through some stormy looking clouds yesterday morning and i enjoyed listening to Simon Webb's Sanctuary on the way to work....what else do i wish to enjoy? I find it hard to 'plan' to enjoy something i'm more familiar with enjoyment of a moment ....
I wish to to contnue to be able unpick and reflect on a moment in my day and acknowledge it as being enjoyable.
I wish to enjoy the company of others....
I wish to laugh more.........
I wish to enjoy snuggling up in bed and sleeping soundly.
I wish to enjoy cuddling u to Chel
I wish to enjoy that first cuppa in the morning
I wish to enjoy the end of the working day and enjoy unwinding
I wish to enjoy my days off this week ....
I wish to enjoy that walk at the weekend.
I wish to enjoy completing some memory albums in my days off

wow i didn't realise how many things i had to look forward to

6 comments:

  1. I love your list! It's like a rhythmic poem of wishes. :)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    (On a side note, your link on the Wishcasting post is broken--thought you'd like to know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous that you enjoy each & every moment. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your wishing led you to a list of things to look forward to. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list of wishes! Everything you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list! Enjoy!
    As Cazamataz wishes so I wish also!

    ReplyDelete