Thursday 30 December 2010

Last few reverb thought provokers as we enter a new year


THE LAST ONE WE ARE HERE .....NewYears Eve
Prompt: Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)
My six word memoir Grow with Courage and 'let go'



reverb10.com
Wow initially i wrote a lot and thought to myself ' have you got a few days to read this answer'...However i then discovered the 6 word memoir so yes my central story is probably one of healing after loss.... i think it is central to who i am how i think and why i value what i value and believe what i believe. My 6 word memoir capturing this would be ''Grow with courage and 'let go''

I believe in listening to people 'tell their story' and in this fast noisy world sometimes time can be short to allow this to happen.. i know how good it feels to be listened to and encouraged to talk as i have needed encouragement and space to do this and without it would have been in a very 'different place' to where i am now.
I believe the mind is such a powerful healing tool and that you can replace very negative emotional feelings with more positive feelings.I also believe that being a part of someone's journey in life, or towards the end of life is one of the greatest gifts one could ever have in one's own life. Love is the only thing that is really real.I believe we are all spiritual beings no matter which god or religion we follow.
I value growth and conversation epecially 'therapeutic conversations'.I also believe that the valuing of oneself and others around you is key in life it can enable one to follow a more courageous path...I do have a deep 'love' of myself and 'my values' and this is a good base to work from.. I love and value others very freely......I believe self awareness and balance are key to 'surviving' in this life.
I value interdependance rather than independance, i 'm evolving in my ideas about this but i do believe all is interconnected, nature, man, the universe, energy....i'm so grateful to these things and i have valued the support i've recieved from others sooo much in my life.
Although not a crusader of any sort i am a creature of the universe and believe in contributing to the universe in a positive and loving way.
Future tool: Susannah Conway’s Allowing Dreams} Today is the final day of #reverb10. Thank you for your reverberations this month. Keep an eye on your inbox at the end of January 2011 for something from HQ.}




Prompt: Gift. This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What's the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?
reverb10.com

Now i am struggling with this......i think i'd go for emotional gift...again it would be support from Chella and Kirsty...tangible gifts heck i'm not good at thinking in a tangible way about gifts especially those i've received i'm thinking hard i think the painting mum did me ...i'm still wanting to put it up in my craft room...it is a lovely open flower against a sky blue background.

{Future tools: Lifehacker’s Free Tools to Manage New Years Resolutions and Gretchen Rubin's Questions to Help You Make Effective New Year's Resolutions. We're in the last 48 hours of #reverb10!




Prompt: Defining moment. Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year .I think being supported in realising my dream to do the summer fares we completed this year felt like a self defining moment Kirsty and Chella made it happen...I felt quite overwhelmed but would have done it alone and then the support was there...i do not have a big circle of support i don't really ask for it often ...i find it hard and i've often bitten of more than i could chew and completed something but felt burnt out and frazzled and less inspired to repeat the experience...so guys thankyou you were so much a part of my achieving and having a defining moment this year!
I like this carefree tune by Eliza Doolittle pack up your troubles it struck a cord with me this year......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzY0-I4Gq5w



reverb10.com{Future tool: The 99%’s How to Budget for an Irregular Income. For the next 3 days as you round out your year, we’ll share one tool each day to help you plan your year ahead.}
'Life, even with its suffering, is so beautiful, so absolutely dazzling, there’s nothing to do but sit in awe. ' liked what Lorilynn wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment