Monday 27 December 2010

More reverb prompts as we reflect and manifest for 2011

http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project/start-.html

A Happiness Manifesto
To be happy, you need to consider feeling good, feeling bad, and feeling right, in an atmosphere of growth.
One of the best ways to make yourself happy is to make other people happy; One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself.
The days are long, but the years are short.
You're not happy unless you think you're happy.
Your body matters.
Happiness is other people.
Think about yourself so you can forget yourself.
"It is easy to be heavy: hard to be light."—G. K. Chesterton
What's fun for other people may not be fun for you, and vice versa.
Best is good, better is best.
Outer order contributes to inner calm.
Happiness comes not from having more, not from having less, but from wanting what you have.
You can choose what you do, but you can't choose what you like to do.
"There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy." —Robert Louis Stevenson
You manage what you measure.

I've joined the happiness project....................



Prompt: Achieve. What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
reverb10.com

I would love to actually conduct some 'lifestory scrapbooking' and 'memory box creating' with a few individuals.I really want to achieve this and have a plan to mail out some letters inviting this to happen in Spring of 2011.I'll feel so satisfied when i manage this and sooo proud of myself ..it is a dream and passion of mine that lifestory work can be shared in a therapuetic way and i soooo want to facilitate this.
I'll feel 'complete' in this aspect of my life and self fulfilled.


MY Brain storm..thought shower etc...




  • I can create a vision board... to embody this more
  • I can create some nice stationary to invite care homes and hospices to participate.
  • I can devote some time to this from February of this year.
  • I can work less and focus more on this dream.
  • I can draw confidence from my exeriences of groupwork and everyday care work.
  • I can gain support from my friends through sharing my ideas with them.
  • I can create a program i can deliver and personalize with some of the individuals willing to participate in this project.
  • I can breathe.........
  • I can 'positively' evaluate even the smallest step toward this goal
  • I can enjoy sharing in someone's 'life story'
  • I can enable others to feel affirmed and valued by helping them to share there lifestories and express thoughts/feelings.

woops thats 11!

{Future tool: Gretchen Rubin's Start Your Own Happiness Project (and be sure to visit the Happiness Project Toolbox!). For the next 4 days as you round out your year, we’ll share one tool each day to help you plan your year ahead.}

Can you prioritize these life categories in the order that is most important to you? Will you?
1.Home
2.Travel
3.Creativity & Self-expression
4.Love & Relationships
5.Beliefs
6.Education & Self-improvement
7.Money
8.Work & Career
9.Health

Caz: 9,3,4,6,5,8,7,1,2.
Chel: 8,7,4,9,3,1,2,5,6





Prompt: Ordinary joy. Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?


When i share ordinary moments with my friends and family and we share 'that moment' when we truly are synchronised in what it is we are smiling about or laughing about or sharing being inspired, emotionally touched or passionate about that is soooo special to me, it brings me so much joy.I value the people i spend time with and communicate with soooo much... i have shared such joy in 2010...i like 'your song ' and would love to send it to all those i've shared joy with and thank them !
"Some folks make the world a better place by simply 'being' in it"
Thankyouuuuuuu and continue to scatter the joy in 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment