Wednesday 12 October 2011

sitting with it ...........

Heyyy checking in with my unbridled empathy and why not have some unbridled empathy for myself....am still semi smiling.'whoo whoo' procedure over 'woop woop!' still tired and not quite sure of what it's all about not feeling up to returning to more stress as emotional melting down might just be round the corner...i've survived in pre meltdown mode for sooo long now and when working with other stressed folks it's just so hard for me to keep going ..their respond differently and soaking up other's frustrations and ego energies is just too much right now i just want to either fire it back at them or dissolve into a pool of tears...i just cannot do it anymore ..is it burn out is it work related stress i'm certainly able to feel o.k outside of work it's just when in work my brain and legs are like jelly! in seafaring terms when i'm at work i'm hanging onto the bits of the shipwreck and there's no lifeboat in site...my life jacket needs a puncture repair and i'm suffering from hyperthermia.... at home i'm warm in the light house,wrapped in a soft fluffy blanket sipping a hot drink....waiting on my relatives to take me to the place i belong!

lovin the new snow patrol song..............



No comments:

Post a Comment