Thursday 19 July 2012

Glorious Day off................

Up at 10.00... peace throughout the house... my cat softly rubbing around my legs and a cup of tea outside in my back garden with the warm sun radiating a calm energy, warmth and love from the universe toward me ...yep little ole me..... Thankyou Universe.Oh so full of gratitude for my precious life, my slow down time and very physically able body again today....after that difficult day yesterday ...I can hardly keep the gratitude inside it and i want to pop a little expression of it here....... I read this on the Abraham Hicks site and it resonated with me today...I didn't want to post it to facebook i wanted to pop it here and gently send the vibe out there...meditations day 4 today from the chopra centre challenge...... 'The idea of “success,” for most people, revolves around money or the acquisition of property or other possessions, but we consider a state of joy as the greatest achievement of success. And while the attainment of money and wonderful possessions certainly can enhance your state of joy, the achievement of a good-feeling physical body is by far the greatest factor for maintaining a continuing state of joy and Well-Being. And so, there are few things of greater value than the achievement of a good-feeling body.' --- Abraham Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness"

No comments:

Post a Comment