Saturday 28 July 2012

Weekend Wonder is here

Oh I am so going to art this weekend! i found i had a tough week the meditation challenge and yoga was great and physically and emotionally i think i managed fine...I was sooo overwhelmed by work and not being able to meet deadlines unless i worked an 11 hour day and then took work home! but i was not going to that.....so i BREATHED AND GOT SOME PERSPECTIVE.........that was good the only side effect of not doing a perfect job with things is the thoughts of my inner critic but the Tiny Buddah's words around tackling the inner critic soothed and reiterated what i'd given myself permission to do! Am now about to complete todays meditation and do a little yoga before starting my day.......have a walk planned with K yay and am gonna art........got one spread to finish and one to start for soulistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment