Wednesday 17 February 2016

Bedtime blogging...

Slept like a baby last night but still a lot of whirling thoughts...found myself behaving snappily reminded myself of my mum when she's a bit down...and I was instantly aware of it and gave myself a little 'stroke and then a push' to try to acknowledge there's some anger and anxiety around when I think or talk about work! .... went to yin it was nice ....a little more yoga please as I'm a long way away from peace of mind... have arted lots will post them here tomorrow. ..a little bit of mandala practice is needed so am returning to a first stage one and a little circle of self so that that lovely illuminative optimistic second stage might follow ....hoping sooooo loving and accepting it all as it passes....and it will pass 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment