Sunday 21 February 2016

Life Interrupts blogging ......

....spending time with mum by the sea,baking, arting and crazy cat lady duties interrupted my blogging for a couple of days and I think that's pretty healthy...met up with Melu and Lucy last night it was so great to spend time with them...I can see his usual relaxed exterior and lip nibbling masking the inner turmoil about all he's got to get on with to complete his degree...I do feel for him and know it's all part of life ....trying to work stuff out and he's loved and supported so I hope a reminder of that encourages him....and you know we never stop having to 'work stuff out' for ourselves ... I'm doing it and sharing it cos well it's nice to put it out there to the universe with some energy laced with love and gratitude and acknowledging the dark times makes the lighter ones even brighter in my inner emotional landscape!  ....I will savour our night with Mel for sometime .... it is a joy sharing time in the company of that lovely young man that I actually gave birth to.The fact that I had a small part in giving him life makes me feel grateful and soooo blessed...he turns 23 this week...and he's helped me grow as a person and become a better person... love you Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment